A diet for weight loss according to the system of proper nutrition (PP) can be treated in different ways. You can criticize and find flaws in it or fanatically adhere to it all your life, enjoying your appearance. But the fact that the PP system is effective and helped thousands of fat people who have lowered their hands is a fact proven by time and confirmed by nutritionists.
Proper nutrition is not only cabbage salads and steamed fish. Under the PP system, millions of recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner have been created, many of which meet the needs of the body and are worthy of entering the plan of proper nutrition of each person!
- Focus on the “food pyramid”, according to which 40% of dishes on your table should contain complex carbohydrates (these include whole grain bread, all types of cereals, except semolina, as well as cereals), 35% are fresh and steamed or baked vegetables and fruits, and 20% are healthy proteins (lean meat, any kind of poultry and fish, dairy and dairy products). The remaining 5% may be fats and sugar.
- Combine meat with vegetables and fruits.
- Make sure that your body receives a sufficient amount of protein (a person needs at least 100-150 g per day). Protein is a building material that renews cells and supports muscle performance. If you have abandoned meat and poultry, you should eat vegetable proteins, which are present in large quantities in legumes, nuts and soy.
- Avoid semi-finished products, fast food and sauces, as well as canned food. Sugar and salt in large quantities are added even to ketchup.
Each diet can be used only for a limited period. Upon achieving the result, you should switch to a healthy diet. If you start to adhere to proper nutrition, then you will not have to give up your favorite and junk food at all. But you should strictly control the time and volume of consumption of such products, as well as compensate for their caloric content with physical exertion.
Proper nutrition is so correct and beneficial that it can and even should be adhered to throughout life in the name of a slender figure and a healthy appearance.
It’s time to make a menu for yourself!
How to make a nutrition plan for weight loss
Individual planning of your own menu for a day, a week, a month will help to develop the habit of eating right and in a strictly defined mode. Fractional – at least 3 times, and preferably 5-6 times a day – the diet is the key to food discipline. Do not break or rebuild your usual mode of the day. Rely on your lifestyle when making a plan.
Mode of meals for “larks” (people who wake up, for example, at 6.00 hours, and go to bed at 22.00)
At 7.00 am have breakfast
At 10.00 arrange a second light breakfast
At 13.00 go to lunch
At 16.00 afternoon snack time
At 19.00 have dinner
Food regime for “oovs” (people who get up after 9.00 hours and go to bed around 00.00 at night)
At 10.00 am have breakfast
At 13.00 lunch time
At 15.00 it’s time for lunch
At 17.00 go for an afternoon snack
At 20.00 it’s time for dinner
Thus, adjust the mode of eating to your daily routine.
- breakfast should be one hour after rising
- in the morning on an empty stomach drink 250 ml of warm plain water
- between any meals, keep the time in 2-3 hours
- sit down for dinner earlier or no later than two hours before bedtime
For proper weight loss, it is necessary to keep a record of the calories of all foods eaten. To do this, get a notebook or a special application in your phone and put notes even about the volume of water or juice drunk.
What is important when compiling a menu
- When writing a weekly menu, immediately prepare a shopping list in grocery stores. And immediately distribute on what day you will cook. On some days, for example, chicken and fish should get in. One day you should put a light vegetable salad for dinner and a hearty beef steak for lunch, etc.
- You can not skip breakfast, even if there is no feeling of hunger. Each breakfast should be balanced and nutritious – 50% of the daily value of carbohydrates should fall on breakfast, leave 30% on proteins, 20% on fats.
- Dinner should contain mainly proteins. For example, low-fat cottage cheese, baked chicken or steamed fish.
- Afternoon snacks, second breakfasts – correct and balanced snacks between the main meals. But they should not turn into a full meal. Prepare fresh fruits for a snack (you can eat one banana, 150-200 g of grapes, one big apple), fresh or boiled vegetables (cabbage, tomato, carrots, radishes, etc.), dried fruits or nuts (the latter should be unsalted and in a volume of not more than 30 g per reception).
- When counting calories, wered away activities burned during physical activity. For example, if you are going all day to walk around the city or planned cyclocross for a long distance, increase your diet for this day. Plan the right amount of carbohydrates and proteins, and before leaving the house have a good breakfast.
- Drink plain drinking water – not chilled and not boiling water (it cleanses the gastrointestinal tract and starts metabolic processes). Green tea is useful for losing weight (it accelerates metabolism, replenishes the body’s need for antioxidants and perfectly drowns out appetite).
- You can drink coffee, but its high-calorie variations (latte or cappuccino) use only until lunch.
Mistakes of losing weight
- Breakdowns on sweet and flour (they should not be excluded altogether, but dose the techniques so as not to violate the norm of daily calorie intake).
- Fried and smoked. Such heat treatment of food is possible if fried without oil, on an open fire, and smoke no more than 20 minutes in a natural way (not artificial smoke).
- Boiled and baked food prefer raw vegetables and fruits, consume a maximum of greens of all varieties.
- Heavy dinner with large portions. Boil or stew meat or fish, be sure to add a fresh vegetable (for example, 200 g of beef with one fresh cucumber).
- Frequent use of alcohol. It should be avoided, as it is quite calorie-high and can provoke a strong feeling of hunger.
- During meals, you can not drink water. As well as tea or juice. Brew a cup of tea only an hour before meals and half an hour after.
- Be careful with salt, seasonings and sauces. All this greatly stimulates the appetite and can lead to a violation of the regime and overeating.
- Meals should not be missed. Let you always have a package of nuts, water with lemon or a handful of raisns. So you will calm the appetite and avoid overeating during a delayed meal.
Sample menu for the week
Morning meal: rice 200 g, butter 10 g, one banana or one apple, black coffee.
Snack: dried gray bread, boiled egg, tomato.
Daily meal: mackerel for a couple of 200 g, Beijing cabbage salad with peas and sunflower oil 180 grams.
Second snack: low-fat cottage cheese 120 g with a spoonful of 10% sour cream, green apple, 200 ml of tea.
Evening meal: boiled vegetables 220 g, baked piece of beef 140 g
Morning meal: sandwich from a piece of whole grain bread, creamy cottage cheese and cucumber plastic, grapes 100 g, tea or coffee with honey.
Snack: cottage cheese 50 g with a teaspoon of honey.
Daily meal: meat broth 200 g, fresh salad of Beijing cabbage with cucumber and tomato, seasoned with lemon juice.
Second snack: red apple and one kiwi, green or herbal tea.
Evening meal: lean beef 200 g, two fresh cucumbers.
Morning meal: boiled oatmeal without milk – 210 g, a spoonful of honey, avocado and unsweetened coffee.
Snack: cedar or walnut nuts 60 g, green apple, tea, lemon mug.
Daily meal: brown rice 150 g, the same amount of vegetables.
The second snack: casserole of cottage cheese, semolina, banana 150 g, herbal tea.
Evening meal: peeled seafood 200 g, two cucumbers and one tomato.
Morning meal: oatmeal in milk 200 g, fresh raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or strawberries – 100 g.
Snack: low-fat unsweetened yogurt 100 g, a teaspoon of honey and freshly brewed black coffee.
Daily meal: baked lean fish 250 g, sauerkraut 130 g.
Second snack: salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, seasoned with low-fat sour cream 200 g.
Evening meal: baked chicken 200 g without peel, sprinkled with 30 g of parmesan, plus two cucumbers.
Morning meal: mashed potatoes on water 200 g with the addition of 30 g of butter, one boiled egg, one cucumber.
Snack: green tea and two kiwis.
Daily meal: mushroom soup with barley 260 g, dried slice of bread or crackers and 10 g of cheese.
Second snack: homemade casserole of cottage cheese, raisens and yogurt 150 g.
Evening meal: baked hake 200 g and seaweed 100 g.
Morning meal: whipped omelet of two eggs and 150 ml of milk, freshly brewed black coffee.
Snack: grapefruit or pamelo.
Daily meal: baked potatoes 150 g with mushrooms 100 g, baked chicken 70 g.
Second snack: kefir or low-fat drinking yogurt 200 ml, one green apple.
Evening meal: low-fat cottage cheese 150 g without added sugar, two oven-baked apples.
Morning meal: millet porridge on water 200 g with butter 30 g, a glass of black tea without sugar.
Second morning meal: kiwi and banana.
Daily meal: vegetable casserole + 20 g of cheese – 250 g, boiled chicken fillet – 100 g.
Second snack: boiled shrimp 200 g, carrot or tomato juice 200 ml.
Evening meal: fish cutlet for a couple of 150 g, white rice boiled 100 g, one tomato.